Friday, April 24, 2009

First Mommy Hair Cut

Kennedy's birthday she woke up and put on her swimming suit for swim class. Here she is eating sausage getting her energy before her big swim.

In the evening, after bathtime, Kennedy had her first hair cut by me on her birthday, April 24. She had been a little pistol all day, so our first thought was the terrible two’s were right on time. I originally had wanted to take her to Jennifer, my beautician, but Trey had enough faith in me that I could trim her hair. She sat in my lap squirming, so it was difficult to get a straight cut. After she ran around the house several times with me chasing her with the scissors behind my back, we finally accomplished our goal. These photos don’t show her cut very well, which was not much, but her hair in the back does a nice little flip up. Now it is all even so maybe it will look a little thicker.



No comments: