Saturday, March 7, 2009

OHHHHH!!!

This facial expression is what Kennedy has been making the last couple of days. It cracks me up.

We went to drop Frank's trailer off at his house and then headed over to Trey's grandparents home in Devine today. We had a really nice time visiting and running around the yard with Kennedy. Sorry, for all of the photos!






Kennedy was picking up leaves and bringing them to us...

After she was done picking up leaves, Kennedy helped Granny get the towels off the clothes line. Needless to say, the yellow towel Kennedy hauled around didn't stay clean.
































Don't forget to stop and smell flowers in life...

There are so many of these photos because every time we tried to take a picture I would say " 1, 2, 3" and Kennedy would take off running towards me to look at the picture before I even got 1 out of my mouth. She thought it was so funny.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stand up and show it to me baby girl