Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Misc. Pictures and Notes


When uploading some of the photos from the garden, I noticed some photos that hadn't been posted. So, here they are!

Kennedy and I are headed off to the first day of swim today at the YMCA in Buda. I can't wait, I hope she enjoys it as much as I think she will. A quick little story on our way home from my dr's apt today. She kept saying "fly" so I rolled down my windows and the air blew her hair back. She loved it. She would kick her feet and screamed with a smile and laugh..."More-fly". I guess she figures that when you fly your hair blows like crazy. Now we have a new game to play in the car.

So, we went to swim and we didn't have enough people register for the class so they had to cancel. Kennedy and I received a private lesson with a young college student, Jarod, who was pretty good. This picture is not very flattering for Kennedy, but she just woke up from her nap and we dashed off to swim. The face she's making in the picture is the one she had when we first were trying to get her in the water. Her arms crossed and bottom lip folded over. Then Jarod offered her a ball to play with and she started to warm up. He had us kicking the ball, pushing it, we sang Wheels on the bus, and then Kennedy wanted to jump in. She was so darn cute when she would jump. I would put her up top and she would squat down and scream out "Mama, Jump! Mama, Jump!" as if I didn't hear her the first time. Once she jumped, she let out a loud scream, would laugh, and give Jarod a high five, and up she went again. We will just have to wait until next month.

This picture makes me smile! Kennedy calls each of the dolls by the color that they are wearing. Therefore, the doll with brown hair with yellow pink tails is named "Yellow". She asked that all the dolls be pilled up next to her in bed.Where has my little girl gone?
Tracy Sims had given this adorable little tutu to Kennedy for Christmas. Every now and then she asks to wear it and stretches one of her legs out to the side like she is doing a ballerina move.

I know I cut part of Kennedy’s head off in one of the pictures, but I thought the photo just showed how much she is growing up. Who could resist telling this little girl “yes” when she tilts her head to the side and says “please?”
We received a package with all of this white Styrofoam inside. Kennedy kept calling it snow so I decided we should act like it was snowing.
These were just a couple of shots out at the ranch in Hebbronville where Trey helped guide a quail hunt.


Who doesn't love Chalk? Kennedy likes to use this on our tile in the house and outdoors.
This is the last of our Advent calendar. Kennedy faithfully called out for Chocolate each day up until Christmas.

No comments: