Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Big Wheels Keep On Turning!

I drove out to see my nephews in Georgetown today because I missed them. Kennedy and I went and played at the Georgetown park and then went over to my sister's house. Tyler brought out Joseph's big wheel to show me his tricks. Kennedy enjoyed riding it, but still has issues with reaching the petals. Who doesn't love Big Wheels, maybe they aren't even called that anymore, but that is what Mel and I use to call ours. Later that evening, Tyler was jumping on the trampoline and hurt his arm. Mel took him to the emergency room and they think it's o.k. He is so much like his mother when it comes to being dramatic and his behavior when he's hurt. Mel actually admitted it last night! Now the trampoline is going to be given away. Here are the photos from the day.....but before that....Kennedy told Trey I love you on the phone today. I didn't think her saying it would make me gleam like it did, but she did.

No comments: