Sunday, May 31, 2009

Congratulations, Katelyn and Ashleigh Sablatura !

Kennedy and I traveled with Greg, Janice, Amanda, and Allison in their Whinebago to Celina to cheer Katelyn(Trey's cousin)on. Kennedy enjoyed not being buckled down in the RV, but still got a bit restless because she wanted to watch her "Wiggles" dvd. The Celina graduation was the best I have ever been to. The speeches and memories presented by the students were fantastic. Two of their classmates had been killed in car accidents so the students presented them with a plaque and sang "Just A Closer Walk with Thee". I also enjoyed how when the student would come up for their diploma on the screen would be a photo of them. Overall, it was just a very inspirational gradution. Kennedy had a lot of fun with the cousins playing with them, even though they are older.

On Saturday, Kendall and Wayne had a graduation party for Katelyn and Ashleigh(another cousin). We all had a great time celebrating together. Kennedy threw the biggest fit I had witnessed in a long time, but finally took a nap. I think she was just exhausted. On Sunday, we headed back home after eating breakfast in Grapevine with all of the family.
















When we got home from the weekend away, Kennedy and I took a walk. She grabbed her stroller, Baby Sue, and her purse. I thought this was so cute!

No comments: