Thursday, May 14, 2009

Till we meet again, Donnie Underwood

My uneasiness this week about death came knocking on my door today.Today, I received the news that my Uncle Donnie died early this morning while sleeping probably due to a heart attack. Aunt Vickie said he had a great day on Wednesday, playing golf with my dad and his brother, stayed up till 12:00 reading a book, and then fell asleep. She heard him snoring and then realized it got very quite so she tried to wake him,but nothing. Uncle Donnie was a wonderful husband, father, grandfather, and friend. He participate in all of his grandchildren extra curricular activity, cheering them on every step of the way. He never spoke bad about people,he just accepted them for who they were. I'll miss his gentle voice, good conversations, and smile that he always had on his face. Till we meet again, we love you Uncle Donnie!

No comments: