Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kylie Mae Dodson's Babtism

Saturday, Kennedy and I rode with Sherry to Kylie’s baptism. Kylie did so well when she got dipped in the holy water, only shouting out a couple of times. I had to stand and hold Kennedy the whole ceremony because when Father Carlos started speaking she yelled out “Mimi” and headed down the aisle to see Sherry. Kennedy did fairly well after that outburst. However, holding her and trying to taking photos made for some blurry shots.
















Sherry and I arrived at the church almost forty-five minutes early, which is very rare for me. We ended up walking around the beautiful grounds of the church. These are a couple of pictures of Kennedy outside of the church. I just love the one of her trying to break in through the chain link fence to get to the playground!



No comments: