Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hog hunting

Monica Lawson and I went hog hunting with Neil Moritz and Trey on Saturday evening. We didn't shoot anything, because we didn't see anything,but we still had fun sitting in the deer blind. Trey and I were in one blind when all of a sudden a buck start snorting from his nose and stomping his feet. Trey said, "we aren't going to see anything, they know we are here." I guess I wasn't the quietest of people and didn't move slowly when I needed something. I did see a raccoon that I thought was a pig. The scary part for me was when it was pitch dark and all you could hear were the animals running around outside our little tent roughing up the leaves. I felt like we were being hunted. The only thing hunting us was the cold and an armadillo.



No comments: