Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates

It is so hard these days to keep up. I know in about another five months I will really be saying that when we have a new little one at the house.

-things that make me smile:
Kennedy singing "Twinkle, Twinkle", "Old MacDonald", saying the nursery rhyme " Hey, Diddle, Diddle"

When she wakes up in the morning she says "Goodmorning, Mommy"

She started going to Ms. Pat's house a couple days a week while Trey and I are either at work or need to tackle chores. Dropping her off hasn't been easy, when she starts to cry and then when you pick her up she starts crying too. I believe today, Wednesday 23 of Sept is the first morning when she went in crying, I laid her down on the couch, and we talked and she quit. I hope that was really the case. It's so hard for me because you want to be with them 24/7 but it is so good for both us for a little seperation. I know she has fun when she is over there. The first day I left her I picked her up from the Lockhart gym because they had gone up there to watch a volleyball game. She was so cute, sitting on the bleachers by Ms. Pat sucking on a blowpop. They watch the animals across the field playing, water plants together,play at the park, and go to McDonald's for an occassional play on the playscape with a happy meal included.




Kenneth and Laura stayed with us on Friday night because we were going to Cabela's on Saturday to meet Joy's family. Kylie climbed all the way up the stairs without us knowing it. From then on everytime Kylie headed for the stairs you could hear Kennedy say " No, Kylie". Here are some pictures of Kylie and Kennedy playing:<

We went and got Kennedy a tennis racket so we could all go play tennis as a family. Trey and I were able to play a little game and have Kennedy chase after the ball. She loved trying to hit the tennis ball. You can see in her face how red she was from running around trying to hit the ball. We had a great time!















Trey and Kennedy built this little castle for Kennedy’s baby Sue to sit in. This is so much better than the things I build with her…this actually looked liked a little castle.

Trey got a great deal on some plants at a Houston's nursery so we finally are planting some around the house and at the Killeen Property. Here is an Oak Tree that him and Kennedy planted together, she's 29 months right now(almost 2 1/2) so it will be interesting to see the growth of this tree 20 years from now when she will be 22.


This is a photo of me after letting Kennedy apply makeup to my face. I don't think we will be letting Kennedy wear makeup this soon...we have a long way to learn about how to apply eyeshadow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she can play with my balls anytime