Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a .......

Trey, Kennedy, and I went to have my 18 week sono done today. Katherine had given me a great idea on how to keep the suspense on knowing a little longer and have Kennedy have a big part in it. We were to have the Ultrasound Technologist not tell us the sex, but put it in an envelope and seal it up for us to later open. So that is what we did, although Trey and I had a pretty good idea of what it was when she circled the gentitals on the screen.

So, yes waiting all day was hard and it did add to the joy of not truly knowing the sex of the baby. When I arrived home from work Kennedy was in the best of moods. She ran from the kitchen to greet me, waving her hands in the air screaming "I'm going to be a big sister, I'm going to have a baby brother or sister." Where is the video camera when you need it. Her screaming that made the sex of the baby seem obsolete. So...we had her open the envelope and this is what we saw.......we are having a baby.....

No comments: