Monday, October 20, 2008

Watermelon Explosion

I’ll spare posting photos this time, but couldn’t resist sharing this story. Kennedy had not gone to the bathroom ( number two) for almost a day and a half. I knew she had to have some pooh built up because she had eaten a lot of watermelon on Sunday morning. We were getting ready to take our bath and I was using the potty before entering the bath tub. Kennedy rushed over to me grunting and tooted. When I looked down her toot was actually an explosion of runny pooh in a pile on the bathroom ground. I promptly picked her up and put her on the bathroom seat in case there was more to come out. What a mistake! Instead there was pooh smeared all over the potty seat. So, I wiped her clean with some toilet paper in anticipation in sticking her in the tub to rinse the remaining stuff off of her. It wasn’t moments later after I had scoped up the first pile of pooh, that she excretes more. I immediately picked her up to place her in the tub, when she decides to swing her legs and wrap them around my waste. Needless to say, I looked like someone had taken brown finger paint and smeared it all over my stomach with droplets on my feet. We finally got her all clean and no more eruptions happened. All I could do was laugh and thank God that I didn’t hurl cleaning up the remnants by hand. I guess that is one way to get me to clean the floors!

No comments: