Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kennedy's 1st day at daycare

Landry rarely loves to pose for photos for me, but this evening when I got to his home he was all smiles. Look at that chocolate milk mustache! One day that will be replaced with real hair.

I want to thank Melanie and Jared for helping me with my emotional dilemma of choosing someone to watch Kennedy on Thursday. Here is a big salute and hug to Kennedy’s two cousins; Landry and Joseph, for helping Kennedy adjust to her first day at an in home daycare. Melanie’s sitter, Laura, had an opening so Kennedy went there with her two boys. Melanie dropped Kennedy and the boys off in the morning and alerted me that she whimpered just a little before she left, but then took off and ran to the pups. She supposedly had a great time and adjusted well. My mind was put at ease because she had her two cousins there with her. When I got home from work, I found Kennedy and Joseph at Mel's house jumping on the trampoline. She didn't act like the transition fazed her at all. She just wanted to continue hanging with her Aunt Mel and cousins.

No comments: