Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fence, Tutu's, Toy Chest, and more....

On Tuesday, October 6, Kennedy and I were walking to the mailbox in the dark when I noticed that part of our fence appeared to be knocked down. We had to call the police department to get a report of the accident to file insurance claims against the person responsible. Well, as luck would have it, the individual actually ran into the fence on Monday, October 5 around 2:45 A.M. was intoxicated and had borrowed someone’s car that had no insurance. The police report claims that the property damaged is on the adjacent property, so we shall see who actually ends up having to fix it, since the individual didn’t have insurance. .
This is just a photo of Trey down in Falfurrias securing the tree he planted and enclosing some metal around one of them so that the cows don’t knock it down
It was Olivia’s 3rd birthday on Saturday, October 11, so we stopped by to drop off a present the following Monday. One of her presents was a motorized vehicle, which both Kennedy and her enjoyed driving back and forth…running into whatever was in their way. They had such a great time. Then it was time for some grapes/pears along with reading books together.
This is a tutu that I had originally purchased to take with me to Indiana, but it didn’t come in on time. Here is the princess prancing around in her tutu and hair flower.






One of my friends at work, Trish Bode, gave Kennedy this furniture because her daughter has out grown it. When I got home from work, Kennedy ran up to me and said “Look at my new box”. Her daddy told her that the toy chest was her new bed so she wanted me to lift the lid and get in it. I can only imagine who else will be placed in the toy chest.


Here are a couple of pictures we took in Indiana....I'll be posting more as I get around to it. Katherine was so kind to give me permission to post these on my blog. Thanks!!

No comments: